What if just by BEING you, you could change the world?
I am so grateful you are here. Fourteen years ago I was given an amazing gift… some really different tools which totally changed my life! What if you could celebrate how different you are and have always been, instead of judging you? Could this be the beginning of creating what you always desired for you, your body — and the world. ~Dr. Dain Heer Sign up above, and start the adventure!
This is a special online course created by Dr. Dain Heer, with 8 video lectures and supplemental material that will allow you to dive deep into what is stopping you from having the money and abundance you truly desire and to give you the tools to create a financial reality beyond what you’ve decided is possible. To buy the course for only $77 USD Go Here!
BEING YOU EVENTS
What if who you are is far greater than you have ever acknowledged? Is now the time to create a greater life and a reality truly worth playing in? What if the tools to create greater possibilities are available? These events are not about finding you or fixing you…they’re about creating the YOU and the life you’ve always known is possible! For a taste, Go here!
A TASTE OF BEING
In these evening classes, you will get to explore what is possible in these three signature classes, The Being You Changing the World Event, the Energetic Synthesis of Being Class and the Symphony of Possibilities Training. You will also get access to real, pragmatic and dynamic tools, and the energetic awareness to create the life you’d truly like to have and the world you would truly like to live in! View the 2016 schedule here!
Dr. Dain Heer In The Headlines
- Balance by Deborah Hutton: What Are You Asking For in 2016? Read Here
- Fitfluential.com: Losing Motivation? Inspire Yourself in 3 Easy Steps Read Here
- Boss Magazine: Question Everything - How to Motivate Leaders Read Here
- WorldLifestyle.com: 4 Ways to Find a Path That's Right For You Read Here
- AskMen.com: How to Know When It's Over Watch Here
- Huffington Post: Not On Our Watch Read Here
- Rescu.com: Why Giving a Man Space Can Be a Good Thing Read Here
- Fitfluential.com: 4 Tips for a Better Relationship With Your Body Read Here