6 MYTHS ABOUT BEING YOU: DEBUNKING THE LIES AND LIMITATIONS
What if we are far greater than we give ourselves credit for?
What if being YOU is the key to unlocking everything else in your life?
I wrote a book, Being You Changing the World, in 2011, and I get asked, “Dain, how do I be me?” all the time. So, I thought I would address 6 myths about being you. Let me know what you get!
Who are you beyond these myths?
Who do you desire to be?
And who can you create yourself as that you haven’t even imagined possible yet?
6 MYTHS ABOUT BEING YOU
- Being you is not about getting you right – it is about embracing your strongness instead of your wrongness.
- Being you is not about finding you – it is about creating you.
- Being you is not about being normal – it is about being willing to know that you are one of the WEIRDEST creatures on the planet.
- Being you is not about being liked – it is about being fully alive and gifting your unique “weird” into the world.
- Being you is not about proving anything – it is about relaxing into the magical energy of being.
- Being you is not about the Kingdom of Me – it is about acknowledging the amazing contribution that you are to the Kingdom of We.
- Being You, Changing The World book by Dr. Dain Heer
- Being You, Changing The World classes
- The Access Consciousness Clearing Statement