THE SUBTLE ART OF ASKING A TRUE QUESTION
In this episode, the possibility extraordinaire Dr. Dain Heer explores the subtle art of asking a true question and how it changes the landscape of your reality.
For starters, ‘What’s wrong with me?”
… is NOT a true question.
It’s actually a conclusion with a question mark attached.
In order for a question to work, you actually have to ASK A QUESTION.
Part of a question’s job is to open up other doorways of possibility that you never saw before.
- An answer always closes a door.
- A true question leads us to outcomes that we can’t currently fathom are possible.
During the episode, you will get to explore subtle energetics of asking a true question, as well as many other ADHD explorer moments.
LIFE HACKS FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE
- Ask: What else is possible I have never considered?
- Avoid the why, the only WHY you ever want to look at is your big WHY.
- Explore asking questions, notice the subtlety of energy.