You are now successfully subscribed to receive emails from Dr. Dain Heer. We´ll let you know as soon as a new episode takes off!
- Watch & listen to the latest podcast adventure >>
- Please remember to add email@example.com to your contacts so that they end up in your inbox and not in your junk or spam folder.
You can always change your mind about what emails you would like to receive. There is a link included at the bottom of all emails so that you can manage your subscriptions with ease.
MY GIFT TO YOU!
Please enjoy these 5 life hacks from the premier episode The possibility explorer begins.OPEN LIFEHACKS
1. What Else Is Possible?
Asking a question always opens another doorway of possibilities.
- Have a money problem? Ask: What else is possible here I have never considered?
- Have a great relationship? Ask: What else is possible here I have never considered?
- Looking to explore something different? Ask: What else is possible beyond this reality?
2. What’s Right About Me I Am Not Getting?
Asking this question can give you a totally different perspective for many of the things that show up in your life that seem unchangeable.
- What’s right about you that you’re not getting?
- What’s right about this situation you’re not getting?
Ask and see what shows up!
3. What’s True Will Always Make You Feel Lighter, A Lie Will Always Make You Feel Heavier
Energy never lies. And, you my friend, are more energetically aware than you have ever given yourself credit for.
- Notice, when things are light and when they are heavy.
- If it’s light, it’s true for you. If it’s heavy, it’s not.
Start to allow your knowing to be your guide as you explore possibilities.
4. All Of Life Comes To Me With Ease, Joy And Glory
Unwind the stuck places in your life with total ease by saying this at least 10 times a day for 30 days.
Or put it on a loop in your ears? Recorded by Dr. Dain Heer, for only 5 USD: LOOP IT! >>
5. How Does It Get Any Better Than This?
Ask this question for all of life; the good the bad and the ugly of life.
- Get bad news? Ask, how does it get any better than this?
- Have a great day? Ask, how does it get any better than this?
- Feeling bored? Ask, how does it get any better than this?
Asking this question opens the door to an ever expanding life and living that keeps getting better and better and better.
How does it get any better than that?
For an extra adventure: Check out Access Bars®
Access Bars are 32 points on your head that when gently touched release the electromagnetic charge of the thoughts, feelings and emotions running your life. At worst you could feel like you had a great massage, at best your whole life could change. CHECK IT OUT >>