How different are you?
How different are you willing to be?
I recently had the pleasure of being on the “What Else Is Possible Show” discussing being different. Tune in to learn how ADD, ADHD, OCD, autism, and so many other capacities that the world labels as “disorders” can empower you to be something greater. All of these things are actually gifts and capacities and they’ve been made so wrong in this world.
On this podcast, we discussed…
- What does it mean to be different?
- As a parent of a child with these labels, how do you help them thrive?
- What else is possible in this world from this place of being really different and knowing you’re different?
- Judgements and bullying
Please click here for the full podcast.
What if all these abilities are actually capacities to create a greater world? And what if you, truly being you, is the gift, the change and the possibility this world requires?
Grateful for you,
P.S. And for further exploring…
– What now? Six videos about the tools I use every single day: https://drdainheer.com/whatnow/.
– Who Does This Belong To? A whole playlist about the first tool I would give an alien can be found here.