What if your body already has an awareness about what it needs in order to thrive?
Many of us have lost that awareness, because we’ve been convinced that hating our body is “normal”. We get stuck in a cycle of telling our body what it SHOULD eat and how it SHOULD move, instead of asking our body what it requires.
The thought of asking your body a question may seem a little wacky, but what if you tried it?
If you listened, what would your body tell you?
Questions you can ask include:
Body, what would you like to eat?
Body, what type of movement would you like?
Body, what would you like to wear today?
Then simply listen, and allow it to show up!
You don’t need to judge your body for the answers it provides. The more you tune into this knowing, the more ease you can create for your body.
If you would like to explore more about tapping into what your body knows, I just released Body Whispering-A New Way of Seeing, Being & Healing.
This book will give you the tools to:
- Discover how to have communion with your body and enjoy the gift it can be.
- Stop draining yourself by giving up the need to heal others.
- Realize the body transformation that is possible from choice and awareness.
- Learn your body’s language of energy and start listening to it in a whole new way.
- Understand what the pain in your body is trying to tell you.
I would love for you to explore having even more communion with your body. And I wonder what that would create for you? What does your body have to say?
Fellow Happy Body Whisperer,
For more, please visit www.bodywhispererbook.com